- About Us
- Course Offered
- Building Layout
- Fee Structure
- Contact Us
Industrial Training Institute, Loharu functions with the major objectives of providing Vocational and Apprenticeship Training to the youths in Haryana State. To achieve these objectives, the ITI runs a variety of long-term and short-term training programs in Industrial Training Institute Campus Loharu in the Haryana State. It also registers the youth for Apprenticeship training across various establishments in the state.
The Industrial Department is the agency for implementation of skill up gradation schemes of the DGE&T in the state. A host of new schemes are being implemented by the department throughout the state namely Centers of Excellence, PPP, Modular Employable Skills etc. which is transforming the skill development in the state of Haryana.
Situated in a natural habitat, large playgrounds, surrounded by beautiful & luscious greenery and equipped with latest machinery and tools, ITI Loharu is a perfect place to enrol in a better promising future! Well-built workshops, airy classrooms, large conference hall, functional labs and audio & visual aid for technical classes, all under one roof of ITI Loharu.
To develop mass employment generation, who can work harder for India’s development, by providing quality industrial training and vocational education to meet the needs of Industry. Skill development is a key to economic growth and employment within a country.
• To guarantee a steady flow of skilled workers in different trades for the industry.
• To raise the quality & quantity of industrial production by systematic training of workers.
• To reduce unemployment among the educated youth by equipping them for suitable industrial employment.
To provide Quality Industrial Training to the unemployed students at affordable charges in order to develop them both economically and socially. It provides a variety of long-term and short-term training programs to keep pace with the demand of industrial environment.
• To fulfil the needs of industries by providing them productive & skilled workers of different trades and fields.
• To provide training to the male and female students and make them worth employment.
• To increase the industrial production and make the nation economically strong by providing them highly trained workers.